Members Area - Access
This section is for the exclusive use of CSFHS members.
It provides you with the opportunity to share with other members any
information you may have and which you think may help them in their research.
For example you may have transcribed records or indexed books (or made extracts from them).
If so, then, regardless of size, please consider submitting them for inclusion in this section.
Examples of information we hope will find there way into this section are -
* Book extracts, indexes or lists, including trade and other directories.
* Newspaper articles or indexes (for instance BMD notices).
* Cemetery records & memorial transcriptions.
* Indexes to school, college or university registers.
* Strays - records from elsewhere that link back to Central Scotland.
All publications/articles submitted will be vetted to ensure that they are suitable for inclusion
in the Members Area, and in particular will need to be satisfied that copyright is not infringed.
We may also consider if the material submitted might be suitable for inclusion in the Newsletter,
in another Society publication or deposited in the Society's Archives.
The Submitter/Author will be consulted at each stage.